WLASS is a party to numerous joint procurement contracts between the company, shareholding Councils and suppliers. Some contracts involve all of the shareholding councils, while others only have some of the shareholding councils participating.
The contracts currently available to all shareholding councils are:
- Courier and Postal Services
- Economic Data
- Financial Accounting Package
- Fleet Management
- Health & Safety Training
- Insurance Brokerage Services
- Internal Audit Services
- IT Professional Services Panel
- Laboratory Services
- Multi-function Devices (through BOPLASS)
- Occupational Health Services
- Print, Mail house and e-services
- Professional Services Panel
- Vehicle Utilisation
- Water Chemicals (access to some providers restricted).
Syndicated contracts are also available to all shareholders through Hamilton City Council for library book buying, pipe procurement and access to an HR Panel.
Support is available to assist shareholding councils to use the All of Government (AoG) suite of contracts. Further procurement opportunities continue to be identified and implemented.